Sunday, July 14, 2013

Who is this Josh Guy?

Josh Trammell


Some say I’m a jock, a nerd, a douche, an avid gamer, a “Jack of All Trades” if you will. While I have worn all these hats before, it wasn’t until after a marathon 17-hour Guild Wars session (yes…you read that right) followed by two vomit-inducing trips up and down the basketball court the following day that I realized I needed to get serious about my horrid state of fitness. From that point on, fitness had become a very large part of my life, and there was no turning back.

While I’ve been involved in sports throughout my life – basketball, soccer, football, track, badminton, you name it, strength training in general was always something that I was FORCED to do; I never really pursued it seriously. That quickly changed after those 2 trips down the basketball court, however. My fitness path has been a winding road – from screwing around with WAY too much volume, to being a push-ups fanatic, to teaching myself gymnastics and becoming intimately involved with sports performance. I’ve done it all.

White Boys CAN Jump...


What You Can Expect:
  • A “Simple” Strength Training Philosophy that WORKS
  • Gymnastic Progressions for the Average Joe
  • Past Dietary Experimentation and Application
  • Injury Management Made Simple
  • Glute-Building Awesomeness and Sports Performance
  • A Rant... or Three
  • A General Focus on APPLICATION



Enjoy the blog guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment